Inbound marketing is all about generating remarkable content that rewards your audience. It tackles your persona’s pain points and tries to answer some of their most common questions.
This holiday season, we show you why we’re thankful for content marketing!
As this chart shows, more and more B2B companies are getting on board with content marketing. A whopping 91% to be exact!
It’s clear that more B2B companies are using content marketing to their advantage. But why?
Here are 7 facts (sources from Hubspot and Marketingprofs) about content marketing that we’ve curated to help you see just how important this aspect of inbound marketing is to your overall strategy.
- 65% of B2B companies generate leads from LinkedIn
- 98% of the top brands in the world have a Twitter account
- 84% of inbound marketers – compared to only 9% of outbound marketers – cite organic sources (blogging, SEO, social media) as rising in importance
- 79% of companies that have a blog reported a positive ROI for inbound marketing in 2013
- Businesses that blog 20 or more times a month generate 5 times more traffic than those that blog 4 times or less
- Companies that blog have 97% more inbound links
- B2B companies that blog generate 67% more leads per month than those that do not
Creating content to use across all of your web pages is easy if you use the right tools. Fortunately, there are several content creation tools available that are free to use! We’ve put together some of our favorites. Explore them here and get started on creating your own remarkable content to generate leads and win customers.
To sum this all up, creating remarkable content is key to generating leads for your B2B company. Social media, blogging, web pages, and offers are all important when creating remarkable content. Keep your prospects in mind and answer questions that they are asking. The whole point is to be a resource— someone they can trust and will likely come back to for more information in the future.